Friday, November 5, 2010

Power Rangers Survey 5: Favourite Female Ranger.


It has recently occured to me that I'm not actually that knowledgable about any seasons beyond MMPR. I feel awfully embarrassed and have decided that I will try to remedy this in the near future, but for now, I will tell you that Kim was of course my favorite (Don't worry, I'm sure there's at least one non Mighty Morphin' answer).

Kimberly, because as far as I'm concerned, she is the only Pink Ranger. However, I was originally going to go with Trini, who I always found to be more interesting (Ironic as her personality was being Kim's best friend). Why did I choose Kimberly? The answer is simple. Her Zord is a giant robotic ptereodactyl which is summoned from a volcano and is the only original Zord with the capability to fly, making it only equalled in awesome by the TyrannoZord and DragonZord, who can't fly, but certainly look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment