Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Power Rangers Survey 16: Favorite Supporting Character.


It would be blasphemy for me not to select Bulk and Skull. I know it's two characters, but it's Bulk and Skull!

When I was a little kid, bullies were a problem for me, so seeing Bulk and Skull get tortured constantly on the show was fun. But even then I liked them as characters.

Also, let's take a minute to talk about me and bullying. Bullies have been a problem numerous times for me, but even though they did get under my skin for being dicks, over time I've come to realise...I had the worst bullies ever! Do you know how they teased me? They ran around me making motorbike noises. Yes it's annoying, yes I wanted them to leave me alone, but is that in any way tough? F*ck no!

And over time, it's just gotten worse and worse. Last year, or early this year, I got the Crowning Moment of Half Assed Bullying of my time. This bunch of guys, all acting top shit and that stood behind me and read out my Uno Cards to my friend. Wow. I mean, really? That is your attempt at being tough? In hindsight, I was probably more of a bully for ignoring them instead of acting as if that actually bothered me. But it doesn't end there! Oh no, because later on in the day they walked by and pinched me on the arm. I mean...really? I'm sorry, that is just so sad.
"Oh yeah, we took turns pinching some kid on the arm! We're f*ckin' top shit!" No, you are sad, very, very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment