Saturday, November 20, 2010

Power Rangers Survey 13: Favorite Monster of the Week.


Oh, ask a rhetorical question then why don't you? The monster of the week was always my favorite part of the show as a child, and since the series has started, there have been literally hundreds of them. How can I possibly choose one out of so many? I could always choose the one that impacted me more than any other, but I can hardly say that Terror Toad and Shellshock are very good candidates, afterall they only really did much for me because they were on both on the same video that I kept renting from the video store.

No, I don't think it's fair to play favorites with the Monsters of the Week. These are the brave men, women and other that have done their part for almost two decades to make the show the legend it is today. Without them, there would have been no reason to adapt the Sentai, and thus there would be no Mighty Morphin', there would be no Time Firce, there would be no Overdrive (Not that most would complain ), and there would be no RPM. So I say to you, who is my favorite monster of the week? All of them. Because without any monsters, there would be no Power Rangers.

2 comments:

  1. Nice answer, I would complain about you cheating but as I cheated on my recent entry I wont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm ever on the show, this will be my Oscar Bait speech.

    ReplyDelete