Monday, April 5, 2010

Villain Spotlight: Lou


Since Legends of Rock, Lou (Lucifer) has plagued the Guitar Hero franchise. His original plan?: Have your band sign off their soul to him. It can honestly be said that it was an interesting twist. Might have been advertised, but I don't know, so meh. Though, he hasn't really done all that much since then. In World Tour, he did manipulate all the events without consequence to my knowledge, and then showed up again in Metallica to spread his mayhem once more...and was subsequently hit by the Metallica Jr. van.

In any case, the climatic Guitar Battle against Lou is a Crowning Moment of Awesome for the games, presenting us with my favorite cover of one of my favorite songs (The Devil went Down to Georgia).

Incidentally, I was once accused of not knowing good music if it hit me in the face because I said I like the metal cover. I did mention that it was inferior to the original, but it's the internet, so what do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment