Thursday, April 1, 2010

TV Tropes Sugar Wiki.

I visit TV Tropes a lot. My favorite page would probably be Crowning Moment of Awesome. But it has three counterparts: Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, Crowning Moment of Funny, and Dethrowning Moment of Suck. DMoS is the polar opposite, being moments that are terrible, and that you wish you could forget. DMoF is stuff that makes you LOL. CMoH is a different story altogethor. It's stuff that makes your heart fill with the warmth of humanity. It can still be funny at times, but for the most part I personally feel my eyes swell with Manly Tears (technical term). You may find it here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/SweetExists?from=Main.SugarWiki

Even in the Comic Book section you can get your share of Manly Tears, even if they don't make sense, like Dr. Doom helping out after 9/11. It dosn't make sense, and to that fact I say, Screw Sense, MANLY TEARS! My two favorites so far are the tale of The Boy Who Collected Spider-Man and the belief that the Marvel Adventures universe is where Marvel Heroes go when they die. To cut it short, if you are upset, or even just a little irritated, read this and you will hopefully feel better. I certainly did.

1 comment: