Thursday, April 22, 2010

REJECTED!

A while ago I was really into The Sims 2. I still like it, but don't play it every day any more. I want to play the Sims 3, but my computer sucks so I don't want to 'overload it' with too many games. The site allows you to create comics using pics from the game, so I made a series entitled 'Professor When' (get you can't guess where I got the idea from). I'll admit the series was a bit lackluster, but it was good enough to get the attention of one Ms. RayRay Shippe, whom I have now been good friends with for about two years *Whoo!* In fact, here's a Sim I made of her.

This is poorly done mind you. If you'd like to check out her escapades on Second Life, check out her Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/24167956@N07/ iz good.

But we're not hear to talk about her. I'm hear to talk about Admiral Psycho. This lametastic villain was originally envisioned as one of Mental's arch enemies, having the same abilities, but lacking the insanity, making him inferior. This would eventually drive him to insanity, but the animalistic psycho insanity, as opposed to the cloud cuckoolander/crazy awesome insane Mental is.

For a while, I drew him randomly and eventually even tried to give him a permenant appearance. In the drawing case, he wore a backwards cao combined with a mask. As you can tell, this wasn't very good. In my original write up of the series, Psycho fought Mental in a mall, then vanished. Then he worked for Burn, a corrupt corporate tycoon with massive burn injuries, who is now not only a woman, but also not evil. So really, Psycho was a pretty big waste of a villain. Mental didn't need an equal, especially when most of his enemies are stronger than him anyway. So basically, Admiral Psycho is REJECTED!

You may be wondering why I talked about Ray at the start. Well that that picture of Psycho came from a Sims 2 series I made with Mental (which was bad, but much better than the original series write up, ironically) and I felt like giving her a shout out. She's awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I honestly didn't know any of this information, it's all very useless information but still I liked learning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half the stuff we learn on TV Tropes is useless too. And I wanted to A) waste your time B)show you that I have a banner now. Whoo!

    Plus, now you know. And knowing is half the battle! *GI JOOOOE!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well true TV tropes is useless as well, but bothe it and this were fun to read.

    ReplyDelete