Thursday, April 29, 2010

Iron Man 2.

I have not seen this movie. I really want, and have a feeling that it will be epic no matter what happens. Unfortunatley I have heard that it fails compared to it's awesome predacessor. I find this annoying because I have counted Iron Man 1 as the proper way to make a superhero movie.

From the ads, I could tell something was a bit off. It seemed off somehow. Then it hit me. I don't care. Like I said, this film is going to be awesome, and hell I only heard this from Wikipedia, and from it's Kick-Ass page, I can tell that they might be lying (they said Kick-Ass recieved positive reviews, but only mentioned bad ones). Robert Downey Jr. is gonna be great, and Samuel L. Jackson is gonna be great. This film will own. I will still be annoyed that it was less well recieved, but I won't know until I see it. I just wish I could look at movies as entertainment and not note every damn aspect of them. I had more fun before I became like that :(

GO IRON MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment