Friday, March 12, 2010

Mental Covers: Communism Lives Again...As Gloves!

Yes, I realised that my over Captain Mental thing wasn't very funny, so I thought I'd make up for it by replacing it with some covers I made.


My original idea was to post these on Flickr and get people to expand on the story, but I didn't actually get a following. I had a friend who wanted to do it, the awesome as hell RayRay Shippe (her internet name) but she was already working on another collaboration with me, and now she's too busy to continue them. But I'm one to talk, I've told her about all these ideas I've had and how 'I'm gonna stop sitting on my ass and make this' and have abandoned the idea shortly after.

So, anyway...Captain Mental faces a pair of Communist Gloves who attach themselves to his hands, making him seem like a Commie. I freely admit that I stole the communist dialogue from the original Tick series, which I will be reviewing later.

So, anyway, hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment