Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Awesome Covers: Savage Dragon 34


This is probably the first Awesome Covers that showcases a comic I don't actually own. Mainly because I haven't done one in a while, and secondly because I haven't really been talking about actual comics for a while. I think it's clear that I won't be doing reviews on a regular basis, that's for sure.

Anyway, what I liked about this cover. I probably wouldn't car that much in other circumstances, but just look, it's Savage Dragon, one of my favorite comic book characters (RIP Savage Dragon) fighting Hellboy, who has been the star of one of my favorite movies, and just for good measure they have BrainiApe in the background. So essentially, this is a Police Officer Finned Alien fighting a Kitten Loving Badass Hero Demon with Hitler's Brain implantd into a Gorilla in the background. DAYUMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment