Friday, February 26, 2010

End of the Blue Beetle.

The one and a half of you out there who read this thing may remember that I regularly purchase copies of Booster Gold. Well, though I do enjoy Booster himself, I have to say that another thing I like about the series is the Blue Beetle double feature. Blue Beetle was an extremley well recieved series in a company that has been degrading as of late. Unfortunatley, people obviously didn't realise that and didn't buy it. So, the series was cancelled after 36 issues. Personally I think three years is pretty good, but obviously if you want to be successful, you want to aim for over one hundred. Luckily they decided to keep him going in Booster Gold, and even shared a storyline with him.

However, now, two issues after said storyline, it seems that they've decided to cancel the double feature. Obviously he'll stick around and make appearances in Teen Titans and stuff, but seriously, I was enjoying the double feature status. Dammit, Marvel's universe is dominated by story arcs, and DC's continuity is infuriating. I hope your happy!

Anyway, this is That Kid With The Sideburns, Sideburning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment