Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crowning Moment of Awesome: Me

Welcome to a new segment I call: Crowning Moment of Awesome, where I display a Crowning Moment of Awesome. I'd like to go through a few different ones before I got to this, but I only had the idea today, and if I did that, it's be old news.


I recently went to Laser Force with my friends for my Birthday. We won two of the three games, but that's probably cos we're like twice the age of everyone else. Older people do play, but they just weren't today. So anyway, we had three games and all. I got to use a few crappy one-liners, mostly ripped from films, but that's where the fun came from it.

So anyway, we Yellow Team, and me and two other guys were trying to guard our base. Suddenly pretty much everyone from the Blue and Red teams showed up and tried to shoot our...Well-Thingy, I dunno, you shoot it and get points. My friends got shot, but then I shot the other guys. I was still active, nobody shot me. And then they reactivated, and I shot them again. Then I did it again, and then I finally got shot. But that glorious moment had me as a champion of awesomeness for all Yellow Teams everywhere! Go me!

So, yeah, I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment