Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chronicles of Mental: Diary.

I've previously mentioned that I've created a few of my own characters. This is a HUGE understatement. My main career goal is to become a director, but I'd also like to publish a comic book series, or maybe even start a small comic business, but anyway, I have a crapload of characters ready in the event I have to use them. I'm not going to talk about all of them in great detail in the event I get to use them ne day. One of them, and my possible favorite is Captain Mental. He started out a a basic The Mask rip-off, but has since evolved into his own character. Though often more than a match for anyone he comes across, Mental also tries to have a good relationship with his girlfriend Heidi. This is hard because he is insane. Oh, and she has an eating disorder.

So, anyway, I used to play The Sims 2 a lot, so I went as far as making some Sim Stories with Mental. He dosn't look as I planned him because of the resitrictions, but it's close enough.


"Dear Diary, today I was attacked by a large blue man who kept shouting the name of a utensil which escapes me at the moment. I didn't like him, so I left. Then I got ice cream. Hurray Ice-Cream!"

I promise they'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment