Friday, October 15, 2010

Top 15 Doctor Who Quotes.


As my two fans may know, I am an avid Dr. Who fan. Both new series and old, and almost every Doctor, I love the series. A combination of entertaining acting, clever (If cheap) special effects, and excellent writing made the show legendaary for thousands of people all over the world. Something great that came from the writing was also a great number of memorable quites, so here's my top favorite ones.

-15 "Ooh, that’ll never work out. He’s gay and she’s an alien" -The Ninth Doctor examining a celebrity marriage.

-14 "Nothing, said the Ice -Berg to the Titanic. Bloop, bloop"-The Fourth Doctor explaining why he dosn't like the word 'Unsinkable.'

-13 "I just gave away ten years of my life, worth every second"-The Doctor after blowing on a lightbulb.


-12 "Reverse the Polarity of the Neutron Flow."- The most famous line spoken by the Third Doctor.

-11 "Doctor who?"-Numerous.

-10 "Television! In the Stomach! Now that’s evolution"-The Master, most evil man in the universe, watching Teletubbies.

-9 "Hey, you’ve got a shop, I like a little shop."-The Doctor during an alien attack on a hospital.

-8 "THIS IS NOT WAR! THIS IS PEST CONTROL!"-A Dalek talking to a Cyberman.

-7 "EXTERMINATE!"-Every Dalek ever.

-6 "The image of an Angel IS an Angel..."-The last thing you'll remember before passing out from fear.

-5 "Let me guess, my theories outrage you, my hyraces anger you, I don’t answer letters, and you don’t like the look of my tie."-The Seventh Doctor replying to an angry reverand.

-4 "If you Daleks are supposed to be the superior race of the universe, why don’t you try climbing after me?" -The Fourth Doctor making fun of a Dalek.

-3 "This time, everybody lives."-The Ninth Doctor after saving the world from a zombie plague without anyone dying.

-2 "It’s like a great big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey whimey stuff."-The Doctor explaining the power of the Weeping Angels.

-1 "What do Monsters have nightmares about? ‘Me’" The Doctor telling a little girl the absolute truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment