Friday, October 29, 2010

Power Rangers Servey: 2 what of your favorite season?


My favorite season of Power Rangers is and forever will be Season One. Obviously the first season I saw, there were enough episodes to make me think there were a whole bunch of seasons.

While not the best season, the original was basic and fairly simple. It had my favorite Megazord and most of all this was before Power Rangers became the multi season franchise it is today, meaning that this was the first time around and did not rely on ideas established in previous series. This is where they were set up.

Besides, it had the best theme song ever!

1 comment:

  1. No argument about the theme song, well okay the version for done for the movie is better but it's the same song. Basic and fairly simple is right though, I could sum up 90% of the episodes quite easily if I wanted too, the fact it's still good says a lot about the show.

    ReplyDelete