Friday, October 29, 2010

Power Rangers Survey 1: How did you get into PR?


My friend random_fan is well known by me for not updating his blog very much. How ironic that now that he has, I'm going to copy him? This is a Power Rangers survey, I will be posting each of my thirty responses seperately to avoid too much over use of space.

1-How did you get into PR?
I was really born into it I guess. I was born two years after the show started, so it was already established as a media phenomanon. As a young superhero and monster fanatic, the show appealed to me right away.

Oddly, I don't think we were ever shown much of any season past 1 here in Oz. I don't remember any episodes with Lord Zedd or Master Vile, just Rita and the gang. These episodes will always be known to me as the true Power Rangers, but we'll get into that more next time.

3 comments:

  1. Question, how do I add pictures to my blog posts, I figure it'll be useful for these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you write a post you will notice a series of buttons above the writing area. Find the one for pictures.

    ReplyDelete