Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rocky Horror Picture Show.


Hi. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of the most well known musicals in history. Until recently I had only heard about it and heard the Time Warp a few times. So, I decided to finally see it, and heck maybe give it a review. But after having thought about it...How can I review it? Calling this film a Big Lipped Alligator Movie is pretty damn accurate. Plot? What plot? I don't understand this word.

Okay, the film is too confusing and strange for me to give a detailed explanation. So, here's my summary of the plot: Brad and Janet want to get married. Cross Dressing Mad Scientist Alien Tim Curry wants to have sex with them. The Igor hates Cross Dressing Mad Scientist Alien Tim Curry. Rocky is a dumb blonde Frankenstein who dosn't progress the plot all that much despite being the title's namesake, but sings a few times. Meat Loaf is a dead biker.

Really, the plot itself is just an excuse to get these characters togethor. To be honest the film's pretty good, it's just it's too weird and random for me to explain. I guess I could, but this film has no basis in reality, so I'm not going to even attempt it. The only thing I can comment on is that I felt bad about Cross Dressing Mad Scientist Alien Tim Curry (or Frank N Furter) dying. Not so much because I liked the character so much (he was kinda awesome though) but because the guy just shot him. I know he killed a few people, tortured others and abused his killer, but couldn't he...I don't actually know. I was going to say die with more dignity, but he is Cross Dressing Mad Scientist Alien Tim Curry so that ship has probably sailed.

Anywho, the film is good, full of Ear Worms and features Cross Dressing Mad Scientist Alien Tim Curry.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said, this movie is awesome and hilarious and makes no sense. Did you notice that for dinner they all eat meat loaf?

    ReplyDelete