Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Powewr Rangers Survey 28: Favorite Under a Spell.



I actually feel a little guilty. On the one hand I am kind of neglecting updating this thing, but on the other, I said I was trying to move away from Mighty Morphin' for these answers. Well I'm sorry, but I grew up with Mighty Morphin' so the majority of my answers are gonna come from there. As such, I nominate the immortal Green with Evil Saga, one of the most famous and popular PR stories of all time and the introduction for Tommy Oliver. Yeah, his personality was kind of bland, but for a show like this, that means very little. In the early years, anyway.

This was the first time we saw the Rangers really get their asses kicked, so you knew this was big from the start. I'm not quite sure if there were any hypnotised character eps before this one, but if not, this is the father of the whole PR trope.

3 comments:

  1. Three words Power ranger punks, really no one can blame you for sticking with Mighty Morphin for this answer, there's not a whole host of under a spell episodes after it, besides the singing episode and dark wish nothing really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Best man for the job of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy Oliver Legendary Ranger and the Best!:)

    ReplyDelete