Saturday, December 18, 2010

Power Rangers Survey 25: Favorire Uniforms.

Of course I'm going to instantly think back to the Mighty Morphing suits. Even without the fact that they were the first, they just have a sort of simplicity to them which states "We came first, bitches!"


However, if I had to choose something that wasn't out of nostalgia, I'm going to choose the Wild Force uniforms. Keep in mind that this is off the top of my head and chances are that there is probably another uniform I like a little more. And ironically, because they remind me a little of the Mighty Morphing days.

But the real reason? The shark suit. I love this suit and think it is awesome. Maybe it's because Sharks are cool, but this suit just sort of speaks to me. It heavily reminds me of Shark-Man, a comic series by Image.
In my opinion, it was actually pretty good, being based in what I think was the future where most of the world was covered in water, meaning that our titular hero was not stuck with the same reputation as Aquaman.
However, it used an extremely Uncanny Valley artstyle, in no way helped by the often disturbing images, and only seemed to last three issues. Don't ask me why, in fact by what I understand the series had at least one year between issue one and two. Strange.

Anyway, Sharks are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment