Sunday, December 12, 2010

Power Rangers Survey 24: Favorite Zord.


Nothing will ever beat the classic Mighty Morphing Megazord. Maybe it's nostalgia, but this was one of few to actually do anything for me. For some reason, the multitude of following Zords seemed more like 'generic giant robots' and hardly interested me. Maybe this is because there were too many that didn't actually look like it was made from giant robot animals.

BTW, I saw an ep of Jungle Fury featuring a giant yellow Penguin Zord. Upon explaining my confusion for such a strange idea, random_fan gave an interesting rebuttle. Let me make this clear to you all, giant yellow penguin robots on skateboards are cool, but are in now way comparable to giant robot tyrannosaurus rex's emerging triumphantly from a volcano. This is science fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment