Thursday, July 8, 2010

I had the Strangest Dream...


I had a weird dream last night and I thought I'd share it with you. As with all dreams, I don't remember most of it, but what I DO remember...

I was hanging out with the character Snap from that oldish cartoon Chalk Zone. We were walking around a city for some reason. Then we were talking to Julia Gillard who sent us on a mission to do exactly what we were doing anyway. Except she looked different. In fact its safe to say the only physical characteristic they shared was being female and having red hair. She has red hair, right? Also I think she may have been partially chibi. She was very polite and mentorish. She gave us hugs and possibly a cookie. Then she flew off into the sky and punched a missile away from the city. Wow, the Prime Minister is badass!

So then we went into what I think must have been Mos Eisley Cantina and went crawling around in the walls. Then we died, but Julia Gillard reset the world and we tried again. I'm almost certain that we died again. Then I woke up, but I remember she also punched some dude at some stage.

And that was the dream I had last night, now if you excuse me I think I need a therapist. Or possibly to start supporting Julia Gillard. This is ThatKidWithTheSideburns, Sideburning off.

PS. I would definatley vote for a Prime Minister if they could fly and gave people cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment