Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome

Hello. I'm Ned Coyle, ThatKidWithTheSideburns. I am an Australian teenager (at the time of posting anyway, you know how biology works afterall). I am considered by myself to be a geek and have a mental disorder which makes talking to others somewhat more difficult for me, dimishing my social life.


But am I here to talk to you about that? Heck no. I'm not a miserable wreck, I have friends, I get decent grades and generally consider my life pretty damn decent. Besides I CAN talk to people and I'm not one for huge social events anyway.


Well, what am I going to do here? I suppose I'll be talking about comic books, mainly because I wanted to use Panel by Panel as my title, but I won't limit myse;f to that. Whatever I find that interests me, I'll be talking about. Heck, at times I might not even be talking about sci-fi at all, it might just be something interesting that happened to me that I wanted to share, or maybe something introspective...you know what? I think I may have just described a regular blog. Damn.


Well anyway, here is some pictures of me and my niece. I genuinley believe her to be the awesomest thing in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment